MILES-EDWARDS PARK ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Miles-Edwards Park Advisory Council is a volunteer group that acts as a liaison between the Cincinnati Park Board and the citizens of Cincinnati who visit and love the park. Any citizen of Cincinnati who wants to contribute to preserving and improving the park is encouraged to join the Advisory Council.
The park is located at approximately Fehr Road and Pedretti Avenue in West Price Hill and features 18 parking spaces, a swing set, and a couple of picnic benches. The park is named after Mrs. Lillian E. Edwards and her farther, Col. Robert Miles. Lillian was a major donor to the beautification of City parks, and Robert was the owner of the downtown Grand Opera House at the peak of its renown. The mostly wooded area was bought in its natural state by the Cincinnati Park Board from various landowners, starting in 1954.